If you purchased a Samsung device within the last 3 years, you qualify for 1GB of free Wi-Fi data, per month for the next 12 months from AlwaysOn!
Here’s how to register:
1. Go to http://finder.alwayson.co.za to find the closest Always On hotspot to you (AlwaysOn has around 1 200 Wi-Fi hotspots around the country)
2. You’ll need your mobile’s IMEI number – you can get this number on the box your Samsung product came in, on the back of your device or dial *#06#
3. Go to a @AlwaysOnWiFi hotspot, log onto the network with your Samsung device
4. Select “Free sites” and hit “Samsung Registration”
5. If you need some more assistance getting your 1GB of free data to work, you can call Samsung’s helpdesk on 0861 HOTSPOT (468 7768).
Have more than one Samsung device? You can register for your free 1GB with the same e-mail account and personal details. As long as you supply the correct IMEI or serial number, you can use multiple devices to take advantage of the Always On offer.